Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chapter 3: The Real Deal

I've been growing this hairdo my idol Randy Blythe, the vocalist of the metal band Lamb of God, had. I Googled it and it was called the Devil Lock. It originated from a 1970s punk band called The Misfits which was later adapted by a 1980s to early 2000s metal band called Pantera, specifically the vocalist Phil Anselmo, which were all idols of Randy respectively. The Devil Lock just looked so cool I wanted it so badly.

November 14, 2008.

By this time though, I still was not sure if my parents are going to agree with my plan of growing a Devil Lock. And during this time too, I still was not sure if I myself am going to agree with my plan of pursuing Bianca.

It was Friday, the last school weekday for the first week of classes (since I still had Saturday classes), and I realized that my Wednesdays and Fridays are pretty much free since my LS classes are only held on Mondays. Science this time was a lot better since I got to keep a seat at the back of the classroom where I can have a full view of all the other 83 students together with my seatmate Ken who was just beside me looking at someone we later knew as, hmmm, 'Miss K.' We did nothing more than girl-hunt for a full 50 minutes, which was all about Science of seriously horny people.

After that we simply hung out at SEC walk as usual (which was what we did ever since our freshman year) and I told him about this gorgeous English classmate of mine named Bianca. He was intrigued with this that he told me he wanted to see this girl sometime.

"Don't worry, if I get to know her I'd bring you with me and introduce you as a very good friend and a very skilled guitarist," as if I'd be having such chance in a lifetime.

"P^@%*$#!!!" he sweetly retorted.

Time flied by so quick that I instantly found myself stressed with the upcoming debate as I was standing right in front of Kostka room 304, our English classroom. As soon as I entered the room I searched for Bianca but I guess she's coming in late. I took my seat at the back but at that exact moment she came in. Shit, if only I peed at the restroom for like 2 goddamn seconds I could have gotten a chance of having a small chat with her.

Later that period the class was divided into two teams and each was to defend a side of the motion. That was pretty big a group considering that there are thirteen members per team. I was shocked to learn though that I'm one of the only three who prepared for the debate in our power group. Wow I was too enthusiastic for English class.

We huddled in a circle of chairs. I took the seat right in front of Bianca just so you know and Vince sat right beside me. On his right is Tine, and we were the only three who actually prepared speeches. Ralph served as an adjudicator up front because he came in late.

"To all those gorgeous ladies of this group, go speak up. You hold our group's success." This was an automatic shout-out of mine since I couldn't help but make noise. I chanced to glance at Bianca and I saw her trying not to smile too much or at least laugh. No, she was laughing, silently. That was epic; I was able to entertain her with the randomness of my big mouth. The whole group was all too quiet and it was just me and Vince making the noise.

There was no verdict at the end of the debate but I talked my ass all throughout with philosophical musings. I was happy not because I performed quite well (in my own stupid standard) but because I saw Bianca smile. Now that's what we call a GG performance. I wished that day that I could see that smile of purity again.

Indeed.

Four days after that, November 18, 2008, a Tuesday, my History class just ended when the bell rung. The whole class was dismissed and people started moving out. I was still fixing my bag on the floor. Thinking that it would be easier if it was on my table, I tried to lift it towards my desk but at that same moment a woman's bag landed on my desk area.

"What the fucking ape shit is this? Can't she see that I'm fixing my fucking bag else I'm going to be late for my PE class?" I calmly and slowly told myself.

But when I looked to see who the woman was, I was shit-struck. I dropped my bag. Yep, it was Bianca, to the farthest horizons of my amazement and I was terribly in shock.

"Hello, English block mate!" she said, with the most killer of smiles and I could not help but let my goddamn jaw fall down helplessly and let it hang loose leaving my mouth wide open. Her beautiful face was all too much for my mortal eyes to look at, and her deep brown eyes were mesmerizing, and her sincere smile, with her aura of cheerfulness, were all too angelic in nature. Add to that the fact that she was leaning towards me and her hands were clasped together behind her. Astonishingly cute.

I think my tongue was having a good look at her too since my mouth was still open like a cave.

My balls melted in happiness. My balls were slowly cooked and heated to their boiling point. My balls were gone.

5 whole seconds of awe...

"H-h-h-hee-l-ll-lloo-ooo, B-b-b-iii-ancaa-aa," I stammered, as if there's crapshit all over my face. I tried to gain my consciousness and dragged myself back to reality. There's this train of thought full of wonders whirling within my brains. I was completely stunned at the time and I needed to get a brain fart else I'll be fully desecrated together with my dignity. Every time I remember that incident I still fall stunned with such beautiful memory.

There's a good and a bad thing that happened next. The good: there's this guy who called her attention and tried to get a chat with her, leaving me time to shake off. The bad: I cannot talk to her anymore because the guy was a goddamn mouth-mounted machine gun. Nah, I was just jealous.

As I was picking up my bag, someone familiar too entered the room. From my seat just beside the door, I realized it was Ian, someone who lives near my place. I talked to him and immediately told him how goddamn-the-frozen-shit-was-all-over-my-ass experience was a moment ago. He guessed it correctly though. Indeed. I liked Bianca.

She was still looking at me. Two meters away she was talking with the military mouth but her eyes were on me. We both knew we had an unfinished talk but then I could not wave a goodbye or whatever. I just stepped out of the room and waved at Ian instead. I looked back at Bianca one last time with eyes of ooops-i-gotta-go-see-you-around.

That was not just right, but still, the whole experience left my heart pounding and my soul soaring in paradise. I was out of Kostka room 302 not just to start off Asian History for the semester but off to venture to a new history of my life.

I immediately went to the restroom and looked at the mirror, washed my face a couple of times, stared into my own eyes, and asked myself, "Dude, are you backing out?"

No fucking deal, moron.

-----
[Click to go to the next chapter]

No comments:

Post a Comment