Sunday, April 5, 2009

Chapter 6: Denouement Of Intricacies

The heart is like a yoyo. No matter how much power and effort you exert in throwing it away, there will be a point where it will stop moving away from you. It will spin at the extended end of the length of its thread then it will retract back to your mortal hand. The only way to break away from one's heart is to cut the thread that binds your soul and humanity - but the heart and the body are forever bound together which totally forfeits a human being the capacity of throwing his heart away.

Every time I put myself into first gear, I always shift to reverse afterwards. I don't know why but it seemed as if I did not have enough willpower to move up into second gear. I don't even know if I've accelerated already.

January 16 was the day after I returned to God, seriously. For some reason though, he gave me something I never outrageously wished or at least expected for my whole lifetime: a grand Facebook invitation, from you-know-who ehem Bianca ehem.

Ok so that was dumbfounding, but really, I was literally flying around my room with stupid fancy grooves that I don't even know if such moves even existed or what. It was the first day I talked to her online and it was through this little Facebook chat window that I was able to peek into the infinity of her inner beauty. After that, I added her up at Multiply, thinking it was safe enough to be seen at her site's viewing history. So everything was fun, well at least for me.

January 17, 2009. I saw Bianca that Saturday lunch break in front of the cafeteria. I was with Japs back then and the foolmonger fooled me into approaching her. Well, she was discussing with her friends at the time and perhaps they were deciding where to eat. Japs and I had a deal then-

"Mike, if you'd be able to approach Bianca NOW and hold her in the shoulders with both of your hands and say a hello, I'd fucking treat you with utmost kingship from now on."

"Fucker. Fine."

Carried away at the time, I sneakily approached behind Bianca, grabbed her on both shoulders and pulled her closer to me.

"Boo! Hello Bianca."

She turned her head around but she did not distance herself from me so the next moment I was already looking at her face to face.

"Hi Mike."

I was taken aback. Where, were, my balls? I think I lost them again after the incident. I just released my grip on her and then quickly walked away with embarrassment after doing such a stupid fucking thing in front of her friends. I returned to my seat beside Jap though.

"Why did you fucking do that?!" Japs exclaimed in shock too.

"You fucking piece of an asshole! You fucking told me and had a goddamn deal with me!" I retorted, although I liked the whole embarrassment, especially the moment when I looked at her and she looked at me and smiled. Why do I always get GG-fied for shit's sake?

There was no kingship shit whatsoever after I've done the deal, so fuck Japs for that.

That evening I sent Bianca an apology message at Facebook. I never did stuff like this before, but hell yeah it turns out I'm going to be a good, obedient brute to self-conscience and self-respect. Everything turned out to be fine though because she replied that my little cafeteria surprise was just ok.

I added her up at Yahoo! Messenger during the evening of the 21st of January. We've been chatting at Facebook about our McDonald's adventure after the History talk we went to that day (as told in the previous chapter) because Ian sent her a text message saying Mike-loves-you or something of the same banana. She told me she's signing out at Facebook in the middle of the conversation and that she'd rather have me add her up at Y!M, so I did without any hesitation. That was the first Y!M conversation I had with her. At least I made sense all throughout and I gave an early goodbye before I ran out of words to say. That same day was my voltaic volta which was another additional intricacy to my yet meaningless existence.

There have been many intricate details going around cyberworld which left me boggled regarding what has been happening between Bianca and me. I asked the aid of Jeimi for this since she once mentioned this ARSA Variety Show that I should definitely go to. It's a school event and she told me that she would convince Bianca to go to the show with an alibi that our English class will be bonding and hanging out there, but in the end it would only be the two of us. I STRONGLY AGREED.

Fast forward to the 30th of January 2009, it was Mark, Jeimi and me hanging out at the ARSA Variety Show. At some point we met Ralph and Kris along our walkathon.

Kris, Ralph's buddy, sat in at our English class once during December 2008 but he was sent out due to the increasing noise party in our area at the back of the room. Hell yeah I couldn't forget that guy, especially because he was a dedicated heavy metal fanatic like me and he had long hair. And oh, he was an ultimate guitar shredder too.

It was a fun night actually. I even had free eight cans of San Miguel Strong Ice. I consumed four of them straight and then I got my ass a can after can freebie until I piled up to eight and there was no goddamn alcohol effect - it was as boggling as the deep night sky of that silent 30th of January from the view of the cab's window I was riding home at around 11:30 pm. I hoped Bianca was looking at the same starry sky that time if she chanced to be in an open area during her party at Alchemy.

The first month after I set loose into reality and dispensed into action my new year's resolution of pursuing her ended up making myself puzzled if I really am making a resolution or if I'm making something that needed a resolution.

So you may ask what the hell is wrong with me. As early as this I already admitted to myself that she was out of my fucking league. But still, I'm up for it.

True enough, the heart is like a yoyo. No matter how much power and effort you exert in throwing it away, there will be a point where it will stop moving away from you. It will spin at the extended end of the length of its thread then it will retract back to your mortal hand. The only way to break away from one's heart is to cut the thread that binds your soul and humanity - but the heart and the body are forever bound together which totally forfeits a human being the capacity of throwing his heart away.

I can never throw mine.

-----
[Click to go to the next chapter]

No comments:

Post a Comment