Monday, April 6, 2009

Chapter 7: Seventh Heaven

The month of February granted me additional birthdays other than October 23. Every other night I got to talk to her over my life partner called Yahoo! Messenger. I always saw her around school too. Every time I chanced to bump into her, I tried to make the most out of it.

There came a point too that I was very much straightforward towards her that I've shared to her what I really feel without hesitation. It was late in the evening of the 6th of February 2009 to the early hour of the 7th that I directly told her every inch of my heart. She admired my courage. I realized though that I was too frank but hey, what's done is done. We've been in good terms and positive vibes ever since and that was when we became more than acquaintances or friends.

1.) It was the 13th of February and my Science class just ended. These were the days when I wasn't hanging out with Ken anymore, but with Kris and Jeimi. I was working for the two back then for reasons only the three of us knew, especially Kris who was my new found buddy. We saw Bianca pass by SEC walk at around 2:30 pm and I finally decided that I should purchase roses and whatnot for her since there was a sort of Valentine's bazaar in school. Unfortunately the booth where I was expecting flowers ran out of supply which left me supremely pissed.

It was roughly 3:00 pm when Jeimi found another booth selling roses. That was the key riff to the melody of my success. The rose was the last thing I bought for Bianca, together with a Valentine's card, three heart balloons, and a heart-shaped chocolate.

Jeimi and I entered our English classroom earlier than usual because I had my grand master plan - I left all my Valentine's stuff on Bianca's table and had Jeimi look over so that the gifts would be left untouched until Bianca steps inside the room. It was successful in the end because Bianca thanked me thrice and she personally told me that she appreciated every bit of it. I was literally jumping in joy after I handed her all the gifts when she entered her car and went home.

2.) Valentine's day itself and I was sitting alone on the benches just outside the cafeteria around 11:50 am because I was waiting for Jeimi. We usually hang out during Saturday lunch breaks for reasons only we knew as well. As I was texting her where I was, Bianca just passed in front of me together with her block mates and she waved a little hello, smiling.

"Happy Valentine's, Bianca!" I triumphantly pronounced with my ever-majestic and all-glorious big mouth, making sure that people looked at my direction to show them how stupid I was.

"Happy valen-blrousogrh-shi-- hahahaha!" she laughed out because she was not able to correctly pronounce the greeting. Her smile was just ever GG-fying.

Anyway, Jeimi came over to my spot and I told her Bianca was just inside the cafeteria. We peeked and we saw her sitting at a table nearest the entrance, where our bench outside was nearest too. The next moment, she came over and told us why we were sitting on the benches and not inside the caf.

"It's cool here," I said.

She went back inside to sit with her blockmates, but in a little while she came out again.

"I'm going to eat," she told us, which to me sounded as if she was inviting us to be with her, but Jeimi and I were already done with our lunch so we told her we were full. She went back inside again and had her lunch with her block mates.

20 minutes elapsed and she returned, and she sat between me and Jeimi. Jasper was already with us at the time, sitting to my right. To my left was Bianca.

"I'm bored with my block mates," Bianca abruptly told us, and she instantly looked at me afterwards.

"You can hang out with us," I cooly responded, knowing that something was fishy and that this was another GG opportunity. I did not assume or anything of the like though. I introduced her to Jasper too. She then slouched comfortably on our bench and we conversed for the next 20 minutes.

Apparently, all of us had to leave but her because we all had NSTP insertions. It was a truly happy time with her because I kept on beefing up random jokes and/or pick-up lines that were quite amusing. It saddened me though because I saw in her eyes that the time we spent with her was not enough and that she put on a sad face when we were walking away. I waved a last goodbye for the day and turned around.

Happy Valentine's.

3.) February 16, 2009 was when I intercepted her after our English class and handed over a small pack of Ferrero Rocher for her to enjoy as a Post-Valentine's gift. I learned that she did not really like sweets, but she thanked me for giving so much, saying that she can't give all those back.

"No need, the mere fact that you spend your time with me is more than enough," I explained. I walked her to Xavier hall for her to be fetched by her driver.

4.) The 17th of February was an epic Tuesday because my History class was cut into 15 minutes since my teacher was not feeling well, and she had to cancel all her classes that day including Bianca's. But, she asked us to get a copy of the assigned readings for the new lesson. I got a copy for me, for Ian and for Bianca since I felt like doing so.

What ticked me off was that the Kostka photocopier literally took ages before it printed out the three copies. I had to cut my PE class and delay my lunch just to wait for the goddamn readings. However, I was cheered up since Bianca texted me a little thank you. She acquired my number from Jeimi who told her that I got History readings for her photocopied.

From 9:30-1:30 I've been sitting on a bench nearest the photocopier. I was with Jeimi then and her block mate Martin happened to pass by and sat with us for a little chat. I was introduced and I learned that he was a bassist so we had a good talk about music. At 10:20 and at 10:30 Ian and Bianca came over respectively. Martin left since he still had classes, and Ian and Jeimi left at around 11:00 pm because they too had somewhere else to go. By that time the copies still weren't printed, but it was extremely fine, well, extremely excellent, since I was with Bianca. Ultimate epic win of killer GG opportunities led me to cutting all my classes for the day.

At 12 noon Ken and Jasper happened to pass by our spot and that's when I fulfilled my promise to Ken that I'd introduce him to Ms. Bianca Arcega. They did not hang out with us though because they still had to go somewhere and they 'gave me my moment.'

"Fuck you lucky asshole. How long have you been with her?" Ken whispered to me while they were walking away.

"More than you'd ever imagine."

Bianca and I got our copies at around 1:30 pm and Martin passed by again. We invited him over to have lunch at the cafeteria. I opted to cut my Theology classes just to hang out with Bianca, and we all enjoyed the whole time we were with each other. Bianca had to leave at around 2:30 because she still had a processing session for NSTP.

5.) Wednesday, the 18th, I told Bianca that I had to draw her as a model for a project poster of my block mate. I was kidding her because I knew she wouldn't agree but she did. That was it man. It had to be after our English class though.

"What if you just take a picture of me or grab a picture online so that you won't have a hard time drawing me?"

"A sound idea," so I took out my camera and aimed the lens at her. However, she covered her face when I was doing so.

"I don't like being in a picture alone."

Kris and Ralph, who were with us at the time, insisted that I sit beside her and have a picture or a dozen.

Apparently, 10 minutes was not enough for a sketching period. Bianca and I had some errands to attend to. I asked her out though with the condition that we both finish early with what we had to do; we'd be going together with Kris and Jeimi at McDonald's.

I did finish really early but Jeimi had to go to her place else she'd be scolded by her parents. Kris walked her there since she was staying at the University Dormitory. The time they left though was the time Bianca came over. Everything did seem really fishy since it was just the two of us but I carefully explained and elaborated to her the situation and she was laughing.

She told me she can't go to McDo because her driver's almost at school so we just hung out at the Kostka benches for 30 minutes or so. Just when she was leaving, Kris came back and Bianca offered us a ride to McDo. We weren't supposed to take it but she forced us to. I spent the rest of the evening with Kris, planning what to do on the 20th since Bianca told me that she'd like to hang out at Eastwood for Friday night.

6.) February 19 and I never expected that we'd meet. She usually comes in just on time for her History class but this epic Thursday she came in early in a hot pink attire and I got to talk to her. It was a 30-second conversation though, and she told me she just wanted a spur-of-the-moment Friday night - no plans or the like.

I made a blog entry for her that night, which can be found here. I was inspired to do so because she posed a smile that melted my balls away when we looked at each other eye to eye earlier that day. And her smile... I knew she was happy seeing me. Oh yes.

7.) I came to school to sit in at Kris' History class at 11:30-12:30 pm. But then, he said he was going home because he'd be dressing up for the night. I agreed with him so he brought me to my place first to get clothes and we headed for lunch before going to his place.

We were there for only an hour to prepare. I did cut my Science and English classes that day since our plan was to pick up Bianca and Jeimi at 4:30 pm flat.

In polos and formal shoes we arrived as planned and the girls were laughing why the hell we were pumped up. Anyway, Bianca had to go to somewhere else first to print out tickets for the upcoming AMP recital so she said that the rest of us go ahead and wait for her and that she won't take too long.

We were at Eastwood, enjoying the moment at DQ and waiting for Bianca at the same time. She arrived shortly and we went straight to the cinemas to get tickets for Bianca's request: Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was a really good movie and we all enjoyed it. Mine was an exceptional enjoyment because half of the time she was the one I've been watching. And her laugh was just a quarter of my inner laughter due to extreme admiration. Just imagine me laughing deep inside.

We had dinner at Yellow Cab with Bianca's choice too of New York's Finest. Well, I always forced her to choose. We enjoyed the rest of the night, as in super enjoyed it, since it was an ultimate GG quality time with each other. My expenses and Kris' too never worried us at that moment considering that we handled all the treats. Words would not be enough to express such state of GG happiness.

We left Bianca at Eastwood since she stayed at a condominium nearby. Kris and I brought Jeimi to her place afterwards and that's when Kris got GG-fied for reasons only we knew too. After that, I wanted to have a drink.

I realized something.

Kris did treat me that evening with a bucket of beer and then he brought me home.

"You've had too much of bringing me home lately," I told him.

"It's totally fine. I'm just bringing you home; but you, you brought me to paradise."

-----
[Click to go to the next chapter]

No comments:

Post a Comment