Thursday, December 17, 2009

Introduction

Well hello again avid followers. Here I have published a short piece of a shit which I'm trying to sell you as a story entitled "Light to a Firefly." I hope it doesn't sound fucking emo because it isn't. And I hope that you'd enjoy this one (certainly you would in postmodern circumstances and context). This is quite short - you can finish this thing in 10 minutes. It contains six insignificant chapters that I hope you'd draw insensible ideologies from.

I didn't intend to publicize bullshit here. I wrote a long story because it is just a series of blogs I cohesively pieced together to form one that would be much more complete and practical rather than doing multiple entries that don't deliver the complete idea I'd want my readers to see. Also, I recommend that you read Story 2: The Devil Lock first before this one because this is logically a sequel, so as you know.

Lastly, I am not a lunatic. Good luck and have fun reading.

List of Chapters:
Chapter 1: Coulrophobia
Chapter 2: Grand Conjuration
Chapter 3: Killing Floor
Chapter 4: Under The Stars
Chapter 5: Immaculate Conception
Chapter 6: Embers

No comments:

Post a Comment